Friday, May 22, 2020

Day 22 - A Song That Moves You Forward

It's Friday and the 22nd day of the Song Challenge hosted by The Mommies Review/Glenda Cates.

Today's prompt is 'name a song that moves you forward'. I chose YOU SAY by Lauren Daigle for many different reasons.

There have been times in my life where I felt things didn't matter anymore and I wanted to give up on life. The first time I heard this song, it breathed life back into me.

Today, when I hear this song come on the radio - it still breathes life into my being. I never grow tired of hearing it...maybe it will minister to you as well. This song definitely moves me forward!

Enjoy!


CREDIT: You Tube and Lauren Daigle

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)


#SongChallenge, #music, #YouSay, #Inspiration, #HOPE, #newlife, @themommiesreview, Challenge



1 comment:

  1. What a pretty song and this is how I feel a lot of the time. C and David enjoyed it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...