Tuesday, May 12, 2020

My Dream Life

I'm still playing catch up in the Self-Love Challenge. The daily prompt for Day 10 was, "What is Your Dream Life"?

I haven't thought about that scenario in a few years. When I worked and could support myself it looked one way. Now that I'm disabled and dependant on others...I suppose it has changed a great deal.

Let me ruminate on this a few minutes...What Is My Dream Life

Honestly speaking, it would be the following, but not limited to:


  • Peace (peace of mind, peace in the family, peace in the world, overall peace)
  • Living in a log cabin in the middle of a mountainside
  • Healthy (body, soul, and mind)
  • Acceptance and Forgiveness (by others who live in the past and hold grudges over me)
  • Owning and driving a Rolls Royce (has always been my DREAM car)
  • Being about to travel wherever and whenever I want
  • Being able to Love and Trust without any reservations
I don't even know what a dream life even looks like anymore. I suppose for some, it might look like living in a huge mansion-like those around the corner from where I live. (It's still not occupied)

I think right now, I'm living the dream life. I'm at home 24/7. I'm able to craft, blog, and research genealogy when I want to. Yes, I'm limited to mobility because of my health - but honestly, I have no qualms and I don't have any needs unmet. 

We can always want more - but most times, that comes with a price. Yes, I want more for my life...but I also have to be realistic. This last year has definitely rocked me to the core where that is all concerned. What I once thought important no longer plays a role in my thinking. 

Today, I just want to have peace, love, and acceptance on my terms! THAT is my dream life...

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#selflove, #inspiration, #selfworth, #copingtools, #dreamlife, #blogging, @PinkmamasPlace

1 comment:

  1. That would be the perfect life and for me I want a old fashioned country home as they have bigger rooms than houses now days. A dedicated office a Window Seat in the bedroom I can crawl on and read along with a Wrap Around Porch with Rocking Chairs to escape from the world. This could be in the Country so I could have a Rabbit and a Donkey.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...