Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Day 24 What is Your Perfect Morning Routine - Self Love

Day 24 in the Self-Love Challenge asked  'what is your perfect morning routine?" 

Thinking about this for a few minutes, I have to say my perfect morning routine looks like this - 

1. Get up, make my bed (as soon as I crawl out of it). Something I have done since I was a small girl. 
2. Brush my hair, brush my teeth, and shower or bathe. 
3. Get dressed for the day. 
4. Sit on the back porch for my daily devotion. 
5. Enjoy the sights and the sounds of the birds. 
6. Watch the butterflies flutter in the wind. 
7. Listen to my wind chimes sing their chorus. 
8. Thank my Heavenly Father for another day of life. 

That's what my perfect morning routine looks like. 

What about you? Drop me a comment and let me know what your 'perfect morning routine looks looks".

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)




#SelfLoveChallenge, #challenge, #selfworth, #selfimage, #life, #routines, #mornings @pinkmamasplace






2 comments:

  1. Sittung in the living room quietly planning my day before I head out for my daily walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect morning routine for me is to go in the backyard as soon as I come downstairs and look at the the beauty God has sent down. I "talk" to my mom and I know she can hear me. This gets my day going great.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...