Friday, May 8, 2020

Day 8 - "What are the most beautiful parts of You?" Self Love Challenge

Day 8- Self Love Challenge Journal Prompt- What are the most beautiful parts of you?
Today in the Self-Love Challenge hosted by Pinkmama's Place, the prompt is "what are the most beautiful parts of you"? 
At one time, I used to say it was my smile...I don't smile much these days. :(
My hair would be something else I was pleased with. Now, it's full of grays and wearing thin. 
Lastly, my freckles. I remember as a teenager I hated them. I took lemons and a scrubby pad and went to town on my face. I wanted to remove every last one of them. I didn't succeed. I DID succeed though in making my face very red. LOL

Remember, it doesn't matter how you view your beauty as long as you see it! 



Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)


#selflovechallenge, #beauty, #day8, #selflove, #believe, #inspiration, #selfimage, #selfesteem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...