Friday, May 22, 2020

Day 17 What Makes You Unique

I'm making progress in the Self-Love Challenge hosted by Pinkmama's Place/Pam Allen. I found myself a bit behind after watching my grandson for a few days earlier this week.

None*the*less, we keep moving forward, right!?

The daily prompt for Day 17 was "What Makes You Unique"? haaaa - - that's a tuff one. I mean, we all share commonalities and we all possess things that set us apart from others. But to toot my own horn? That's not an easy feat to accomplish. I could also answer this with - -guess that depends on who you ask!

Let me sit on this for a few moments...what makes me unique? My smile. My freckles. My heart. My friendship. My love. My trust. My ability to forgive. My kindness and generosity. My loyalty.

These are things that make me unique.

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#SelfLove, #challenge, #selfworth, #selfimage, #Unique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...