Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Day 6 - A Song that Makes Me Want to Dance

Today in the Song Challenge, the prompt is - A Song That Makes Me Want to Dance.









There are many songs I'd love to dance to, but I'm no dancer! Never have been...LOL

CREDIT: YouTube and Miami Sound Machine

The song that comes to mind is by "Conga" by Miami Sound Machine. This is another song I like playing loud, too.

I love the brass in this song and the playing of the ivory keys. I'm not sure if a person could just sit there without moving a finger, tapping their foot, or even swaying their body to the beat. I can't...

Let's dance...

Enjoy!

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#songchallenge, #themommiesreview, #day6, #dance, #music, #funtimes, Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Nice beat and your right it does make you want to dance. Guess Charlie and I will have to research this song and dance not only for our Music class but also PE class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That song definitely makes you want to dance! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanine!

      I felt old school when I came up with Miami Sound Machine! LOL

      Delete
  3. Great sound to dance to! We should have had videos of the person doing the challenge dancing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your choice. If there’s music I’m usually dancing.

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...