Friday, May 22, 2020

Day 16 What is One Thing You Look Forward To Everyday

Day 16 in the Self-Love Challenge came and went. Now I'm playing catch up...

The prompt for day 16 was, "what is ONE thing you look forward to every day"? 

PEACE above all else.


Although other things are quite welcomed on any given day. For instance, an unexpected telephone call or a random visit. It might even look like receiving a surprise in the mail.

But having PEACE on a daily basis helps me set the pace for the day.

I start each day just being still and thanking my Heavenly Father for loving me just as I am.

Many times, when the storms of life rear up - my heart is at peace because I know WHOSE I am and He's got this!!!

What do you look forward to on a daily basis?

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#SelfLove, #challenge, #selfworth, #peace, #inspiration, #HOPE, #Peace, #Life, @pinkmamasplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...