Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Day 17 - A Song That I'd Like to Sing as a Duet (Karaoke)


Day 17 in the Song Challenge hosted by The Mommies Review/Glenda Cates. 

We were supposed to name a song that I'd like to sing as a duet. I have the perfect song...Ain't No Mountain High Enough.

Yes, this song would be an amazing duet song. After all, how many times has it been sung by duets? You won't be seeing me singing this song. I can't carry a tune these days so I'll leave the singing up to the professionals. 

I can think of a few movies the song was played in - Stepmom, Guardians of the Galaxy, Alien: Covenant, Sister Act 2, The Poker House, and the Theme from Mahogany to name a few. 

Then there are the different artists who sang it too. J Lo, Delta Goodrem & Michael Bolton, Diana Ross, Mariah Carey, among many choirs and chorus groups. But the one couple that has my attention singing this song is Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell. 




CREDIT: Youtube, Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

After thinking about some of the movies this song was in, I may have to watch StepMom again this weekend. It was a great show starring Susan Sarandon alongside Julia Roberts and Ed Harris. It was a great show back in 1998. 

When you think you have had enough, remember - there isn't a mountain high enough that can stop you!!! 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
h2hsc2020


Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)




#Songoftheday, #Challenge, #inspiration, 

2 comments:

  1. Great song for a duet. Now I'm singing it after listening to it!

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...