Sunday, May 31, 2020

Day 31 - A Song About Friendship

Day 31 - -the last and final day of the Song Challenge hosted by The Mommie's Review. I am very proud of myself as I have finished the Ultimate Blog Challenge (UBC), The A - Z Challenge, soon to finish up the Self-Love Challenge today as well and now, the Song Challenge. All of these challenges over the course of the last two months!!! PROGRESS if I say so myself! 

The prompt today was naming a song about Friendship. My choice was "Friends" by Michael W. Smith. 



CREDIT: YouTube and Michael W. Smith

When my 1st husband and I were Youth Minister's in 1987, this song came out.  It quickly became the anthem for our youth group and those of many other organizations across the globe, High School Graduations, and funerals too.

As I think about the friends that have come in and out of my life through the years, my heart yearns to have one more moment of conversation with many of them. Some have relocated to far off places of the world, others are busy with the hustle and bustle of daily living and their jobs. Others are no longer with us. 

It is interesting though that when I meet up with friends either face to face, through Social Media or even a random telephone call - we do not skip a beat. It is funny how we just pick up where we left off and it is all good. Friends...

Finishing up this Song Challenge I want to leave you with this...no matter how hard things get for you in life, true friends will always remain close whether near or far. 

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020


Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#SongChallenge, #Songoftheday, #Day31, #friends, #Challenge, #music


2 comments:

  1. First let me CONGRATULATE you on completing all your challenges! I'm looking forward next month's color challenge! I've enjoyed the song of the day challenge, it's brought back so many memories! But most of all I met you, my new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard this song. From friends to red... Interesting

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...