Friday, May 22, 2020

Day 18 What Does Your Best Day EVER Look Like

Recently in the Self-Love Challenge, the daily prompt was, "what does your best day EVER look like"?  That's easy for me to expound on.

The best day for me ever is when I am at peace with myself. When nothing else matters. That's when I have the best day ever!

There are many other things that make my days good, but to be completely the BEST day ever - that would have to be hands down, when I am at peace with self.


Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations

Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)



#SelfLove, #challenge, #selfworth, #selfimage, #Bestdayever, #life, #peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...