Monday, May 4, 2020

Lucille - Song of the Day

May 4, 2020 - I am having a blast participating in the Song Challenge for the month of May. 

Each day, there is a new challenge prompt put forth.

Today's Song Challenge: Name a Song That Reminds You of Someone You Love. 

Thinking about my mom and a song my son pegged her with many years ago, I have to say, "Lucille" by Little Richard.


CREDIT: YouTube and Little Richard

My son loves shopping at second-hand stores. One day last year, he came to the house donning a shirt. This shirt...


Mom got a kick out of it!!!

Heart to Heart Soul Creations
H2hsc2020

Facebook: H2hsc2020
Twitter: H2hsc2020
Instagram: Heart to Heart Soul Creations
Pinterest: Heart to Heart Soul Creations (H2hsc2020)
#SongChallenge, #songoftheday, #Lucille, #goodtime, #storytelling


3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I bet she did. Great song, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this challenge Nancy! Do you find yourself singing the songs that others have written about in this challenge? As soon as I read "Lucille" I started singing away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirt! Handsome son too! Where are you finding these unique blogging challenges?

    ReplyDelete

Remember When

Remember when things were simple, and life just seemed to BE.  As I am sitting here at my crafty desk working on the album for the Boutiqu...